Friday, May 24, 2019

ESSAY - MY AMBITION

MY AMBITION - TEACHER

“Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.” As the saying goes, ambition should have the top priority in the life of every man, so that he will lead a meaningful and worthy life. For me, I want to serve my country. To become a great teacher is my only ambition.
Teacher is a person who builds the nation. I will teach the poor children without any charges. Education is the key to success in life, and I want to be a teacher can make a lasting impact to my students’ lives regardless their background and religions.
As I aware, a positive or negative influence from a teacher early on in life can has a great effect on the life of a child. So, I would prefer to be a teacher at the elementary level. Not every child learns the same way, nor are they interested in the same things. I will gear myself with different teaching styles and approaches to make all my lessons interesting. So, the students will adore me as their beloved teacher. The child’s relationship with the teacher determines the grade and academics of the student.
Teachers are known to be the second parents. Parents provide us moral education while teachers are said to provide students rest of the knowledge necessary for living and knowing the world. I will teach them the not only excel academically but also instill them with moral values. I would do my best to make them becoming good and responsible citizens.
If my ambition is fulfilled, I shall do my best as a teacher. I am working hard so that I many get the best grades. It would help me in getting admission in a good University.
I would always be honest towards my duties and hard working. I want be known as a great teacher who can make learning enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

KARANGAN - KESAN PENCEMARAN SUNGAI

  KESAN-KESAN PENCEMARAN SUNGAI Sungai merupakan sumber utama untuk semua kehidupan di dunia ini. Sungai turut diibaratkan sebagai nadi hidu...